Don't Forget our Holiday Project: See web site for more info!
During the next 3 CANPA meetings we would like to collect donations for this shelter. Old or new items are welcome, they are always short on food and warm clothes.
Contact Susan Appel with questions
205-996-2027 or email@example.com
For more infomation about the shelter see the attached wish list and the following web site:
Donations of all kinds are always needed. They include:
- Financial - Individual, congregational, foundation and corporate donations
- Clothing - socks, shoes, underwear, t-shirts, pants, jackets, coats, blankets, etc.
- Toiletries- hotel sized soap, shampoo, deodorant, shaving cream, razors
- Food- large-sized canned goods, COFFEE, sugar, margarine, produce, salt and peper etc.
- Cleaning Supplies - dishwashing liquid, bleach, laundry detergent, etc.
- Movies, board games, magazines etc.
The Firehouse Shelter is a faith-based 501 c(3) charitable organization that provides a continuum of caring and nurturing services to empower homeless individuals and families living on the streets of Birmingham and the surrounding communities to return to a stable home environment.
Checks may be made out to:
Firehouse Shelter and can be mailed directly to the shelter or brought to a CANPA meeting by Dec 8th:
PO Box 11722
Birmingham, AL 35202